Tuesday, 18 October 2011 11:00
The issue of WHOIS Accuracy has recently come to our attention.
For avoidance of doubt:
- The Registrant details must not be the ones of a Registrar or Reseller but of the actual Registrant.
- The Administrative Contact must be an individual
- who is authorized under applicable law in the applicable jurisdiction to legally bind the Registrant;
- ie who is authorized to speak for the Registrant and to receive service.
- In other words, not the Registrar or Reseller or similar third party.
All Registrants and Registrars are requested to review their details periodically and update accordingly.